Here are just a few items for your quick reference:
1) The Intramural Soccer season runs 8 weeks. The FALL season is mid-September through mid-November. The SPRING season is April through June.
2) All first time PAL participants currently in KINDERGARTEN must complete one season of CLINICS before entering team play. Please click on the CLINIC/PEEWEE section.
3) If your child is 3 or 4yrs old, please visit the CLINICS/PeeWee section. You do not quality for Intramural play at this age.
4) Intramural boy teams play on Saturday mornings between 9am and 1pm, girls play Sunday afternoons between 12pm and 3:30pm. This applies to grade K through 6th Grade.
5) Location and dates for uniform sales will be announced separately
6) Do NOT pierce your child’s ear – no jewelry allowed during soccer season
7) All prescription glasses must have plastic lenses, plastic frames, AND secured to the head. All players starting at 2nd grade must wear sports glasses / goggles. This is mandatory and will be enforced.
8) We will do our best to honor ONE friend or Coach request per child, but there are NO GUARANTEES.
9) We are a volunteer program and coaches are needed in most divisions
10) Practice dates and times are at the discretion of your coach. Please be patient, a coach will contact you closer to the start of the season.